To Press Releases listVevey - Zwitserland,feb 14, 2013
FY 2012: Good performance across the board, Nestlé model delivered again
- Sales of CHF 92.2 billion, up CHF 8.6 billion, +10.2%
- 5.9% organic growth, 3.1% real internal growth
- Trading operating profit up 11.8% to CHF 14.0 billion, margin up 20 basis points to 15.2%
- Earnings per share up 12.2% to CHF 3.33 • Proposed dividend increased to CHF 2.05 per share
- Operating cash flow increased CHF 5.6 billion to CHF 15.8 billion
- 2013 outlook: Organic growth of 5% to 6%, improved trading operating profit margin and underlying earnings per share in constant currencies.
Paul Bulcke, Nestlé CEO:
“ In 2012 we delivered on our commitment: a good, broad-based performance building upon the profitable growth achieved consistently over previous years. All our businesses, both in developed and in emerging markets contributed. Our nutrition, health and wellness agenda continued to bring enhanced benefits for consumers, greater brand differentiation in the market place and increased value for shareholders.
With creativity and innovation, our people laid the foundations for future growth. We increased the support behind our brands. We further strengthened our global R&D network with new facilities in India and China. We developed new capabilities for Nestlé Health Science and acquired Wyeth Nutrition.
We invested responsibly and sustainably, expanding our manufacturing footprint, while continuing to reduce the environmental impact of our business. Despite the many challenges 2013 will no doubt bring, we expect to deliver the Nestlé Model of organic growth between 5% and 6% as well as an improved margin and underlying earnings per share in constant currencies.”
Lees het volledige persbericht (Engelse versie)
Link naar de Consolidated Financial Statements of the Nestlé Group 2012
Corporate Governance Report 2012